Friday, September 18, 2009

Some fun at the Children's Museum

We went to the beloved Children's Museum. My kids LOVE it there!! My little Talmage loved looking in the mirror at himself and just watching his sisters! I know he can't wait to move and follow his sisters wherever they go.
Isabella looking GORGEOUS! This girl is my soft spoken one....well I guess she has no choice with Lilli as her older sister, the very talkative one:) She loves to dance and sing too but she will not compete for attention. So I try to make Izzy only time, when Lilli has to sit down and just watch so Izzy can have the spot light!
And Lilli dancing as she does wherever she goes. She even tries walking on her toes "like a ballerina" wherever we go. That girl was born to dance...when she was crawling she would totally move to the music on her hands and knees, we called it the crawling dance! Tonight we watched one of those American Girl movies, "Molly." Anyways there was some tap dancing in it and after the movie she was doing the steps over and over again!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Stacy, I miss your sweet family! Hope you guys are doing well.

Jana said...

Fun! How are you guys? I miss you and hope things are going well for you! Ty just saw Josh in the ADA news! Hope school is going well for him!