Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Izzy's 3rd Birthday

Isabella had quite the eventful or 'uneventful" birthday. She was sick the whole day. She woke up pretty early then came down stairs to cuddle with us. She slept for a long time and then I heard some moaning. I walked in my room and stunk so bad, I was gagging she had diareah. So into the tub she went. Anyways my poor little Izzy Biz was sick for her birthday. I felt bad we had planned to go to the fountains and play in the water. But we made the best of it and watched a movie of her choice and then painted her fingernails. By evening she seemed to be doing alot better. We had pizza and then opened prensents and of course had a CINDERELLA cake. She was so cute; a week before her birthday I kept asking her what kind of cake she wanted, she changed her mind at least 5 times:) She finally decided on this, and I will be honest I was a little intimidated but a friend let me borrow one of those pyrex measuring bowls...it was a piece of cake:) haha. It turned out great and she loved it!! Happy Birthday my sweet Isabella:)
She finally got a bike, her and Lilli would always take turns on her bike, but now she will ride all on her own.
She rides like a pro! Tricycles are great in that they are easy to teach pedalling, but I think this tricycle is only going to last for this summer. Isabella is growing so fast, I predict she will be taller than her older sister....my younger sister is taller than me...just a prediction :)

3 comments:

Richelle said...

Cute cake!
I have to know, what fountains do you go play in? We went to a splash park in Idaho, and James was wondering if there was one here in Richmond. I have never heard of one.

Shannan said...

Ok, that cake is awesome. When I have a girl one day you will have to teach me. Love it!!

Shannan said...

Yaa, I beat you in height, maybe Izz will follow my lead