Wednesday, September 30, 2009

MOM Project

Josh went with his school to a MOM project in Southern Virginia. These projects are amazing. Made up of dental students, volunteer dentists and hygenists. All giving of their time to help those people in need for FREE! So you can imagine people lined up the whole day to see the dentist. Let's just say Josh pulled a lot of teeth. These people can't normally afford dental care so their mouths are pretty sad. But afterwards they are so grateful to be out of pain. So here is my very own Dr. Nehring giving one of his patients a shot. And I have to say from experience he does a dang good job with shots....he gave me three when he re-filled my cavity and all I felt were little pinches.


Josh absolutely loved this experience and hopes to do more of it in the future! Good Job Babe:)

1 comment:

Ashlee & Christian said...

I am so behind in my blogging... tell Lily Happy B-day for me. What a fun party. It did make me sad though that we weren't invited!!! Okay I seriously am so bummed we don't live in VA anymore. These pictures made me really miss you guys. You did a very good job being so creative and having all the ideas tie together. So cute! I can't believe she is 5 too!