Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Handsome little Man

I can hardly believe that in just 6 short months ago our little Talmage came into our lives. He is such a joy! He is the just a calm relaxed dude. I took these pictures on Sunday after we got home from church...I just couldn't resist he looks so handsome! A friend of mine made the cutest tie (thanks Jami:) mmmm I could just eat him up!
He has adopted a very high pitched squeel....hhmmmm I wonder where he got that from??? He does it when he is feeling ignored, because when we start talking to him he is all smiles and the squeel is gone:)
My three jewels
The girls are such great helpers! They started doing this all on their own. They do a really good job! So now they are always checking his diaper so they can change him. It's a great help to me:) Poopy diapers are off limits for now!
Talmage loves his sisters, they are always there to try and make him smile or laugh. They are very good at telling him stories, they will just sit by him with a book and read him stories. And most of all if I need a few extra minutes getting ready and Talmage is sad, they will go and make him happy. Thanks girls:)

6 comments:

Amber and Brad said...

Wow he is so dang cute. I wish I could be there to squeeze those little cheeks. I just can't believe how much he is grown . I just love him. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is. He is so cute! Hope you guys are doing well.

Ashlee & Christian said...

What, already 6 months. Wow, time flies. I miss you guys so much, seeing all these cute pictures. Looks like you guys have been having tons of fun. Tell Lily that I noticed her hair is getting SO LONG! I seriously can't believe that all of the sudden all 3 of them look so much bigger.

Shannan said...

He is so big and dang eatable. You got to find out how your friend made the tie. I want to make one.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that tie looks so cute on him. He is totally workin' it!

Katie said...

Stacy, your kids are beautiful. :) I can't believe how old Talmage is now!