Monday, June 2, 2008

We love flowers....and worms

Izzy was the first to find a worm while we were gardening the other day, she loves to hold them and watch them wriggle!
Lilli's favorite flower is the Zinnia
I think Izzy's favorite color is yellow, because she is always saying it and she chose this yellow one.
Lilli also found a worm, not the first one. For a time she collected a few and had them as pets, but they didn't seem to last very long... but she names each one and this one's name was wiggely jiggely.
My favorite flower was the orange Gerbera Daisy, I love Izzy's scrunchy smile. That is her "cheese" camera smile. I have so much fun with my two girls and feel very blessed that I can stay home with them every day and have fun, laugh, give lots of kisses and hugs, learn alot and make lots of wonderful memories. Thanks girls for yet another wonderful memory!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I just read the last several posts...sounds like you're starting your summer off fun. I like the rainbow planting idea. I just might do it...next year.

Jani Jo said...

I love that you took pictures of "gardening w/your girls". You always seem to have such fun activities planned. I'm sure your girls appreciate their memory-makin' mama!

Laurene Ross said...

I love this. You are an awesome Mom. Your girls are so cute with their worms. Sorry to hear of the passing of several of the worms, back to the ground with them. You have so many lessons to teach.I love that book. I am inspired by this, I don't know if I will do anything this year ,maybe next!