Monday, June 23, 2008

Pettiskirts

My sister Amber is getting into photography, so while she was here she took a ton of pictures of the girls which I don't mind at all I love having tons of cute pictures of the girls:) She ordered some pettiskirts for her photo shoots. Lilli and Izzy were the first to model the cute skirts!! She ordered them and had them mailed to our house, so when they came I have to say I was really excited and so was Lilli, as soon as the box was opened she tried one on and didn't stop twirling until she went to bed that night. They are so puffy so they make the perfect twirling skirt.  Izzy liked them also and it was really cute to watch her twirl.  I want to make one and actually found the "how to" on Martha Stewart. Wish me luck. For this photo shoot Izzy wanted to wear a jacket and have her hat on. Yes it was 80 plus degrees outside, don't ask me why??? Despite this we got some cute pictures.
I love these two pictures!! Loving sisters.....well not all the time but most of the time:)

More darling pictures of Izzy...and yes she is sporting one of my handmade flowers. Our backyard made a nice backdrop for the pictures with all of the grass and trees.

No comments: