Monday, June 23, 2008

Pettiskirts and Cowgirl Boots

Here are some pictures my sister Amber took...she is just learning but I think she does an awesome job!! Thanks Amber for all the darling pictures!
I love this picture of Isabella, she has the cutest whispy curls and in this picture it adds the perfect little touch.
This is Lilli's true smile. Amber has had Lilli for her model for awhile now so Lilli has developed this "fake" smile. But in this picture she gave it to us "for real."

I love my little princesses, ballerinas, lions, cowgirls, whatever they are for the day, it always seems to be something different. Thankfully they were excited to dress up in the costumes that Amber and I had for them.  They were not excited about taking pictures so I bribed them with Bruesters ice cream and told them a story about Narnia. Lilli loves this story. Isabella didn't want to wear her flower in her hair so I told them that there were bees that needed to come and get pollen from their flowers so they could help Aslan.  Also whatever position Amber needed them to be in for the pictures; whether it was on their tummies or sitting down they could receive special powers from the clovers in the grass to help Aslan.  They totally loved it and it was fun for us all!

5 comments:

Ashlee & Christian said...

oh my gosh!!! FREAKIN CUTE!!! Ok the one of Lili on the chair with her legs crossed and her head looking down kills me with how cute and professional it looks. Those girls are the BEST models for pictures. Love, Love, Love your cute flowers, they look darling on those girls

Suzie Soda said...

Very cute.....they are darling little girls. How can they not be with such a pretty mother.xoxo

Amber and Brad said...

that was soo much fun thanks so much. I had such a blast.
Love ya tons, Cant wait to see you

Laurene Ross said...

Your girls are beautiful. The flowers are so fun. I need to learn how to make them. Want to teach me? I am seriously lame when it comes to girl things.

Jani Jo said...

BEAUTIFUL! (enough said)