Sunday, May 11, 2008

We love the children's museum!! They hosted a "Princess and Pirate Party." The girls went on a treasure hunt complete with a map and little "treasures."  
Lilli and Coconut instant friends
Lilli's favorite part was the "Pirate Birds!" She loved holding and petting them, she could have stayed there all day, we were finally able to finish the treasure hunt after about 30 minutes of the birds.  She loves animals and is amazed at every little thing about them, I love to watch her with animals (actually I love to watch her do anything)

Isabella wasn't to sure about the birds, she looked at them for a little bit, but then shied away.  One of the workers put one on my shoulder,  I was nervous it was going to peck at my ear or something but I survived:) The girls had a fun time and of course didn't want to leave, thank goodness for our annual pass! 

1 comment:

Angie said...

Oh, my boys would have loved that. Their favorite place to go in St. Louis is the Wild Bird Sanctuary where they have birds of prey on display. They love looking at the eagles, hawks, owls, and falcons. They also have parrots and other cage animals. It's fun!