Monday, May 19, 2008

The Things Kids Say...

The other night we had our friends the Miners stay over night. Lilli and her bud Sammy slept in her room. Sammy was a little uneasy about staying in a new place over night, in the dark. Lilli reassured her and told her that when you are scared you can say a prayer to Heavenly Father, and even though you can't see him he is there watching over us! Wow,  can I say what a neat thing to hear my little 3 almost 4 year old daughter tell a friend what we have taught her!!  They really are listening:)
Isabella said the cutest thing the other night also. I was telling her to say "Pretty," it is the cutest thing when she says it. Anyways so she says it and then out of the blue she said "Mommy Pretty!" So cute, I love it!!

1 comment:

Ashlee & Christian said...

ok, so that was the cutest thing when we heard Izzy say "mommy pretty!" That was adorable. I love the comments your girls always have in them, they always make me laugh! Thanks for such a fun night on Friday, we had a blast!