Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Purple Kitty...

Yesterday Lilli wanted to paint...and whenever Lilli paints it means a BIG mess!  Not only does she like to paint the paper with a paint brush,  but she LOVES to get the paint all over her hands and smear it everywhere. Finger painting is her genre. It started out with just her nose, I thought she looked like a cat, so she decided she needed to paint her whole face to look like a purple kitty. She even did a dance singing purple kitty the whole time.
She even had to paint her lips purple, she discovered that paint doesn't taste very good:)
There's my beautiful Lil's!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I just read through everything. Your girls are growing up so much. They are so cute! Sounds like you had a wonderful time in Canada, aye.

Ashlee & Christian said...

oh this is lilly for sure! She always finds joy in everything.

Jani Jo said...

These pics cracked me up! I can't wait until you show them Lilly's fiancee'...