Thursday, July 8, 2010

On Our Way....

For our Summer vacation we went to Florida to be with my family! We drove the lovely 13 hours...well more like 15, when you have a 1 year old that really did not enjoy it at all. The girls did really well and were soo excited! I tried to make it fun and brought along our "Mary Poppins Bag" aka, a really big bag with lots of fun things for the girls to do. I wrapped them up to add to the excitement, because who doesn't LOVE to open presents:) I had DVD's (borrowed from the library) Play Away books (also borrowed from the library) princess coloring pages, treats and a new cuddly toy for each of them. I actually found a free pattern online and decided to give it a try, so here are the girls and their cute little monkeys. They chose the fabric and they love them. Fun times:)
We can't forget to buckle "EVERY" passenger!:)

Priceless...Talmage with a princess sippie:)

No comments: