Thursday, July 8, 2010

Magic Kingdom

We saved the best for last:) The girls were sooo excited to see the princesses! They got some mickey ears; Lilli picked a fancy one of course and Izzy picked tinkerbell. When we first got there they had a show with a whole bunch of characters, princesses, villians the whole works. they loved it and it was a perfect start to our day!
This is my Dad's hat that Uncle Brad bought him, fits him perfectly:) Talmage loved it too.
The girls got their pics with the fairies and the princesses. First we stood in the line for the princesses, we waited maybe 20 minutes. Then I was ready to go! But Izzy loves Tinkerbell and really wanted to get pics with her too. I told them it would be a long wait, but they insisted! We waited for over an hour. Aaaahhhh I was so done, but the girls did really good and didn't complain. We were almost there and Izzy says she has to go pee REALLY BAD!! I look at the lady in front of me in a pleading look and she thankfully understood and said she would hold our place. So we rush, and I mean RUSH to the bathroom that was next door. They didn't even have one inside the store. Are YOu Kidding Me! Anyways we made it back in time and got the beloved Fairy Pictures! They were in heaven!

Need I say more?

No comments: