Thursday, July 8, 2010

Talmage loved the Dionsaurs!! There was an awesome ride for us older folk, but they also had carnival like smaller rides for the wee ones. He loved them and of course was roaring all the way.

This ride was probably everyone's favorite. It scared me the first time I went on it! Lilli decided to come with us the second time! She was so brave! There was even a little boy older than her that was a little nervous, Lilli helped calm his fears:)
They had a really fun parade and the girls were ready for pics whenever any character came by!
This is my favorite!!! My brother in law bought one of those turkey legs and the girls asked for a bite. They couldn't stop, they loved it! Forget about those measley sandwiches, they want the MEAT!!! My little carnivors. Thanks Uncle Brad your the best!

No comments: