Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cake and Ice cream!!

We had a few friends over for cake and ice cream to celebrate Izzy's birthday. Her friend Talen gave her a doll with accessories, her favorite accessory was the blow dryer. Such the little fashionista:)
Izzy blowing out the candles, she blew all two candles out all by herself!
Here's the flower cake I made for her, kind of a funny angle but it turned out pretty cute!  Izzy couldn't wait to dig into the cake!
With fresh peach ice cream, compliments of Ashlee and Christian it was a perfect birthday treat!

4 comments:

Shannan said...

Wow you have not updated this forever. COme on I want to see your little chillins. Love ya!!

Amber Holt Photography said...

everyday i go here to see what your adorable family is up to but it is never changed! im getting pretty sick of cake and ice cream! haha. hope all is well cant wait to see you in a few weeks!

Laurene Ross said...

Stacy, what is up we need to see ore cute pics of your adorable family.By the way you are Tagged. Post some interesting tidbits! Go to my blog to see the questions. Good Luck!

Kara said...

Check out my blog- I tagged you, (mostly b/c I want you to update your blog!)