Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Successful Potty Time

Isabella has been wanting to sit on the potty.Lately she hasn't been very successful in getting it IN the potty. One time it was #2 on the carpet. And then another time she wouldn't let me put her diaper on after changing her. She said she wanted to go potty, so she went in the bathroom, NOTHING, so I try again to put her diaper on, she still wouldn't let me. So she runs into the bathroom and shuts the door behind her. The light wasn't on so she kinda missed, it landed right next to the potty. Definately an E for effort! Then one night before she got into the tub she said she wanted to try again...Nothing. I told her she better not pee in the bathtub. Anyways after she got out she said she needed to go again and to my utmost surprise SHE DID IT!!!!! I was very excited!!!! I think I kind of scared her, but I reassured her is was a very good thing. She got a chocolate kiss and was sure to tell everyone she got a treat for going potty!! I am so proud of her. It hasn't happened again but it's a step! What a BIG girl!!

1 comment:

Laurene Ross said...

I love the new look. The picture is beautiful. The potty training, all I can say is I feel your pain.We are going to the big girl potty every five minutes. All for a piece of candy and you have to count every little pittle as a accomplishment... I am weary.