Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Puerto Vallarta

This last July my parents took us all to Mexico to stay at one of their time shares! It was absolutely wonderful!! It was beautiful and very relaxing!! A BIG Thank you to Mom and Dad for making this wonderful trip happen and for all of the wonderful memories!
I know it has been way to long since I posted, but I am going to do a little update.  Josh and I took a wonderful trip to Mexico with my family...kidless!! It was our first time leaving the kids for a week, but they did just fine. We had an absolute blast with my family! We rode the dune buggies. As you can see every inch of us was covered with wet, wet mud! We went up in the mountains and jumped in some waterfalls and of course Josh had to hit every mud puddle he saw, some were even warm, yuck!! One of the warm puddles we both were gagging and dousing ourselves with our water bottles. But so much fun none the less. 
We also went snorkeling, so much fun! We went on a 12 person boat with surviver man. He took us hiking in the jungle, with bare feet up to some beautiful waterfalls. He also took us to some private beaches, broke some coconuts open for us and took us to some awesome spots to snorkel. 

All in all it was a wonderful trip! We had tons of fun, and also built relationships. It was really neat to get the whole family together like that, because it probably won't happen for awhile. What a wonderful blessing!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

What a fun trip! I'm glad you got to do something fun like that with your siblings...and kidless.