Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mommy, Mommy Quite Contrary...

Mommy, Mommy, Quite Contrary How Does Your Garden Grow?
With Lilli, Izzy And Baby #3 All In A Row!! 
This is how Lilli told family we were expecting! I had my first check up at 3 months (in September) and we weren't going to tell the kids, but I had an ultra sound and I was just to excited to not tell Lilli. We had been mentioning the baby here and there in our prayers for awhile but Lilli never believed us, but then when I went to the doctor she said "..so the doctor really said you were pregant?"  I showed her the pictures and first asked her what she thought it was, her guess was a lion:) I asked Izzy also and her guess was a car. Pretty good for first timers:) So I asked Lilli to keep it a secret and she did really well for about 3 weeks and then when we were at the park with some friends she all of the sudden burst out..."Mommy's Pregnant!!" Everyone's mouths dropped including mine. I probably could have waited a little longer, but I wanted Lilli to do the telling and she did it all on her own time schedule, which is just fine with me.

6 comments:

Shannan said...

I love that we are both pregnant and that our little ones will be buds. I am guessing now that it is going to be a boy, or should I just say I want it to be a boy for my little guys sake. I am so glad you posted, it is about time. Love you guys and miss you a ton. I love Lilli's birthday theme, you are so cute with creative outings and events with your little ones. They love you dearly as their momma. Love ya and give your little ones a big hug for me. Only 15 days and I am due, it is so crazy and exciting.

Jani Jo said...

Congratulations Nehring Family! That is so exciting! I love how the 'beans were spilled'...classic. Are you feeling okay? I hope so. Congrats again!

Angie said...

Congrats! What a fun way to tell the world. I hope you have a boy, too. They're so much fun. Although I absolutely LOVE having a little girl!

Trevor said...

How exciting Stace! I'm super happy for you!

Ashlee & Christian said...

I am so excited for you and especially what you are having!!! Yeah! I am so happy you posted, then I can quit bugging you, haha. Love the Fancy Nancy pictures, Lili's face is priceless in how happy she is! Your trip pictures are awesome.

Laurene Ross said...

You are such a awesome Mom and a great example to me. Your girls are so cute.You got to love the enthusiasm they have. Bye the way what are you having, I guess I am out of the loop.