Monday, March 9, 2009

ANNOUNCING...TALMAGE JESS NEHRING

Our little man is here!!! Yeah!!! He arrived on Saturday March 7, 2009 at 2:56p.m (2 days early just like my girls) He weighed in at 7lbs 5oz and 20 1/2" long.  Saturday morning at 5a.m I woke up because my water had broken. Our wonderful friend Samantha Moore came over to be with the girls and we headed to the hospital. My contractions were not bad at all and when they checked me I was only at 2cm. So Josh and I slept for a bit, as much as you can in a hospital. Then I started to get bored so we played a good game of Phase 10. After that things started to get more intense. It was kinda weird to be in the hospital for so long before the baby is born. My other births I was only there before the births for a couple hours. So this one I was really getting annsey. He took his time, but once it started getting intense it went pretty fast. Then I was ready and there he was our perfect little miracle!! He looked like a little old man, so cute! My parents arrived in Richmond an hour and a half after he was born,  can we say perfect timing! I am so grateful they are here and for all their help! Thanks a Million!! :) We are so excited to have him here and are so grateful for this wonderful blessing in our lives!!
Lilli was so cute with him, she loves to hold him and couldn't stop smiling. It really is a precious thing to watch my older children adore their new born brother!
Whenever Isabella holds him she says "Wake up, wake up!" and "Oh your so cute" She loves her little brother!
The "girls" and their new baby brother. Izzy was so cute when she first came to visit me in the hospital. She comes into the room eyes wide open. "Mommy why are you in that bed?" "Why are you wearing those pajamas." She was very confused as to why I was in this strange place.  
Our handsome little man on his way home! We love you Talmage, welcome to this beautiful world!

12 comments:

Amber and Brad said...

Yay I am so excited to hold him in my arms. He is seriously so adorable. COngrats guys you make some good looking babies!

Jana said...

Congrats guys! Glad everything went well! That's so fun to see the pictures with his sisters holding him! Congrats! Can't wait to meet him!

Kara said...

Congratulations to you guys! What a handsome little guys, and SO lucky to have 2 older, very protective sisters in his family! You look beautiful.

Emily said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him in person!

Jani Jo said...

Congrats to the Nehring family! I am so excited for you all! What a beautiful boy you are Talmage! And so loved! I am glad everything went well and can't wait to see more pics of your precious kids;)

Erin L. said...

Boys are so much fun! Congrats!

Shannan said...

Stacy, he does look like a little old man. He is so beautiful. COngrats and I can't wait to meet him, I already love him so much. Enjoy him so small, time flys so fast. James can't wait to play with his buddy Talmage.

Suzie Soda said...

Congratulations..he is adorable. I got to meet your mom on Sunday in RS..she was so nice. So fun that we both know Emma.Can't wait to see you with your new little bundle.xoxoxo

Laurene Ross said...

Claire says," Oh he is so cute...is that me? "No." I say "That is little Talmage." "Oh, why does Isabella get to hold him?" She says"Because that is her brother" I say.She continues "I want one of those cute Talmages. Can we get one?" "You can in about twenty years if you want."

He is so adorable;) so are the girls...and you too...yes and Josh too..I am sure he loves being called adorable...lol

Ashlee & Christian said...

Hurray! I am so excited for you guys! I love those pictures. He is seriously the cutest little old man. I am glad everything went well. I hope the adjustment to 3 kids is going well. Your mom is a sweetheart. You are amazing and way to show that power of who is in control by having all 3 kids 2 days early that is amazing!

Richelle said...

Congrats! He is a cutie! Hopefully we will see you one of these days at a stake meeting or something.

Anonymous said...

He is totally cute! If you need me to take the girls off your hands for an hour or two so you can get some sleep, just let me know!