Friday, January 9, 2009

New Years Day

New Years Day was a very nice relaxing day! We decided we would make it a tradition to get chinese food. So we ordered from Sticky to Go Go, Yummy! We picked it up and drove to Stoney Point to see the Magical Snow Show. Yes here in Richmond we don't get snow, so we have shows that try to bring snow to the holidays. The girls were asleep when we arrived so Josh and I had a little "date" in the car. We ate our dinner in peace and then woke the girls up when we finished. It was fun, a little different but a fun memory!

The girls were excited to see the snow! Especially Lilli, she regularly asks me why we don't have snow and wishes it would snow. I think the flakes were made of bubbles, at least that's what it looked like when they landed on me. Afterwards I also had a soapy taste in my mouth. Anyways we'll take it bubbles and all:)

Happy New Year 2009!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stac- What a fun idea! Looks like you had a good holiday in Richmond.

Amber and Brad said...

looks like lots of fun, and look how cute you guys look. We miss you!

Angie said...

I just caught up. Sounds like you've also had a lot of things going on! What a holiday break. I'm glad you were able to enjoy yourselves after Josh recovered a bit.

Erin L. said...

I wish fake snow was all we got here. Looks like you had a lot of fun! I sure miss you Stace.