Friday, January 2, 2009

Gingerbread House Tradition

Our finished creation! The girls had a blast creating the gingerbread house. It was our first time doing it with the girls. My family always made gingerbread houses every Christmas, a tradition we plan on continuing!
Lilli and I finished the house and did a pretty good job if I say so myself:)

Daddy and the girls put the house together and made the roof with frosted wheats. Isabella's favorite thing to do was eat the candy. I don't think she's ever seen such a spread of candy within her reach. We finally had to take her up and put her to bed before she made herself sick. 

2 comments:

Laurene Ross said...

I love all the new post! The gingerbread one is great. We always make gingerbread houses too. I bag up all the left over candy for next year. Some times that candy even makes it past Jan 1st. HEE! HEE!I love candy like Lilly.

Richelle said...

Stacey,
I found the link to your blog from Angie's blog. It's fun to see your cute little family! It looks like you are still in Richmond? We just found out we are moving back there. Bryce's job is transferring him back up there. Send me an email, I have a few questions for you!
Richelle Fawcett

richelle262(at)yahoo(dot)com