Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My little ballerina on pointe

My little ballerina has her own pair of ballet shoes, but decided that she wanted to try my point shoes. Yes I did dance at one time, it seems like so long ago now. I havn't danced since I had Lilli and I really do miss it! I want to teach some day...well Lilli actually gave me the chance:) She asked me to teach her! It was alot of fun! I even attempted the pointe shoes, but being pregnant and all I couldn't move very far, I did get up on my toes though:) Lilli loves to dance and wore the slippers around all day. By the end of the day she had blisters. She said "that's ok." Anyways I love watching her in my much too big for her shoes wobbling all over the house on "pointe":)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest post ever. I can't wait to have a girl to share my toe shoes with. You give me hope. I never wanted girls, but now I think it just might have to be.