Thursday, August 26, 2010

Izzy Turns 4

Here is my beautiful Isabella Faith!! She turned 4 and I can hardly believe it! She is such a joy to have in our family!! She has the brightest eyes, they just sparkle! She is an awesome sister and best friend to Lilli and an awesome big sister to her little brother Talmage! She has the most amazing laugh I've ever heard! It just brings me to a smile everytime. I want to "bottle" it and keep in with me forever, so that whenever I need a little pick me up I can just open it up:) She loves horses and says she is going to race someday. She has an awesome imagination and her and her sister can play for hours making up stories as they go. She loves to sing. She also loves to jump wherever she goes. She is a great helper and loves organizing things. She can spell her name and is excited about learning new things. Isabella is quiet, but fiesty and can hold her own ground! And says the darnest things:) We love you so much Izzy Bizzy:) Thank you for being the wonderful girl you are and bringing us so much joy!!
She wanted to have chocolate cupcakes with Tinkerbell cupcake toppers.
She got a posable horse named Sugar and Spice and a riding girl named Taylor Angelique. She also got a cow girl hat and a real "live" horse ride!
What a beautiful GIRl!
YEE-HAW!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

She's so adorable! Happy Birthday, Izzie! You probably don't remember me, but I won't ever forget your big, bright eyes!

Shannan said...

Happy B-day. You are beautiful thats foresure.