Monday, November 30, 2009

Halloween 2009

I know this is waaaaaaay late but what can I say I've been busy! Halloween for us was kind of a bust. Everyone was SICK....yes SiCK on Halloween can you imagine. We didn't go to our ward party, the girls were really sad about that, especially Lilli. She was really looking forward to walking across the stage. All day I could tell she was tired and had that sick look in her eyes, and insisted that she felt good. Anyways we rented Peter Pan and they were happy about that! My dad flew in that night and joined us for Halloween day. He got lots of cuddles from his grandkids and he LOVED it! We had a fun Halloween dinner and the girls even went trick or treating. They were pretty tired so we took the stroller, their very own princess coach:)
My Dad made a good Smee! It was so fun to have him here. Here's Smee and our little lost boy.
Peter Pan and Wendy!
Tinker Bell and a fellow fairy:)

2 comments:

Shannan said...

So dang cute. You amaze me with your creativity. great job momma. I can't wait to be with you guys . XOXOOXOOX Lots of love, auntie shan

Angie said...

What a great group idea. You guys look great...and your dad and Josh are such good sports, too.