Saturday, October 10, 2009

Girls Table and Chairs Make-Over

I bought the girls a table with two chairs and a bench awhile ago and it has been on my To-Do list for a long time. Finally I got around to re-doing them. So here is the before picture......
and here are some after pictures. I LOVE how they turned out!!!! Again I used Rustoleum Spray Paint. I love using spray paint, so easy and very minimal drips!
For the cushions I just bought some of that green cushiony stuff from Jo-Annes and then covered it with some cute upholstry fabric, then I finished it off with some ribbon.
Oh so cute!:)

2 comments:

Angie said...

Uh....love it!!

I can't wait to be moved and done with all this busy stuff so I can get crafting again!! Argh!

Shannan said...

Wow, I love these. They look so boughten and perfect. Love what you have done. Lucky girls.