Sunday, July 26, 2009

Last Hurah before Russia

Our trip to Utah...yes I went again a month after I had been there, but this time with Josh! Wow it was so much better with my babe by my side:) Anyways we had a wonderful time....but totally forgot the camera! We went to the canyon 2 times and had a picnic and good talks. I love the canyon and miss it so much, I love that you can drive 10 minutes and be in the mountains, we definately have to be close to the mountains wherever we end up:) We went swimming, and to the Oqiurh Mountain Temple open house. It was so awesome, and I loved that the girls could see inside the temple. Whenever we go to the temple they always ask when they can go to the temple, so I was way happy that they were able to experience it. They thought it was "so pretty."
The girl's favorite part was playing with their cousins. They all have so much fun together and it is so fun to watch them laugh, run and play together. The night we went swimming Josh and I had a date, so we left them with Grandma and Grandpa. They didn't get a bath that night and the next morning we went hiking up to the "Y." Then we decided that we wouldn't give them a bath because the cousins were coming over and they were all going to be playing outside in the sandbox, so might as well wait until the evening. Well Izzy fell asleep in Josh's arms, so she didn't get a bath. That night she woke up at 4:30 in the morning to go to the bathroom, I grabbed her hand and well can I say disgusting dirty sticky mess. Anyways at breakfast she was a sight to behold, let's just say acombination of chlorine, sweat, sand, and ice cream..she had a dirt mustache...sweet:) I thought now this is what being a kid is all about! She got in the tub, and then all preetied up and then back in the sand box to get dirty once again:) I have to say that is the dirtiest she has ever been, it took everything in me to not get after her for getting dirty....for isn't that what being a kid is all about?
We said our last goodbyes before Mom and Dad Nehring leave for Russia on their mission. They will be doing humanitarian work. They are nervous but excited! I think they are going to do an awesome job! They have even been learning the language, which is one of the hardest languages to learn! Dad even bore his testimony in Russian, very impressive! Wow do we love being with family....we love you all and miss you! Thanks for all the fun times!

No comments: