Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lake Moomaw Cont'd

Josh coming in for the final stretch! He did an amazing job and I am so proud of him!
The whole clan, there were 7 other dental stundents that participated along with a few spouses. I totally want to do it next year! It was a fun event to watch and such a beautiful place to be!
My babe at the Triathalon Lake MooMaw 2009! Did I mention how proud I am of him?:) Go Daddy!
I have to say this is my favorite picture! Izzy not caring at all that she only has her panties on in public. She actually regularly goes withou a shirt at home, she is always saying she is too hot. I think it all started when her and Lilli were playing the Jungle Book and Izzy was "Mogley" need I say more? We did bring their bathing suit but didn't want to walk back to the car to get it, so they stripped down to their panties and took a dip. Izzy helping her Daddy with his number badge.
Oh to be a kid again!

No comments: