Monday, June 6, 2011

Josh Graduates from Dental School!!!!

We have been looking forward to this day for a LOOOOONGGG time!! It is kind of surreal that it is actually here!!! When we came to Richmond 6 years ago, 2011 seemed like eons away! I am so proud of Josh and this accomplishment....CONGRATS Dr. Nehring!!! He has worked really hard and I am so thankful to him for his perseverance and dedication!!!
My handsome husband...I made the lei for him. We recieved some at our wedding and I have now made it a tradition:)
Our little family....I guess we could almost be considered a big family:) With number 4 on the way:) I was feeling very prego, I guess 39 weeks along I should be feeling that way. It hurt to wear those heals, but the sacrifice a girl makes for the likes of fashion. HA!

2 comments:

Shannan said...

Congrats Josh, I am so proud of you and I am so glad I got to be there on your special day. You are going to make the best Doctor around. Now I have a brother as a Dr. How exciting. Love you!!

Lisa Smith said...

Congratulations Josh!!! So exciting!