Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lilli's 1st Day of School

Lilli's First day of School was very exciting, for her and for her parents! I don't know who was more nervous, us or her...probably us:) When she left with Josh I got a little teary eyed, I just can't believe my little Lilli is so big! It is a good thing to for these little ones to grow up, even though I wish I could somehow stop them from growing up. It is exciting because it means she gets to experience the many wonderful things the world has to offer. I just hope Josh and I can teach her all she needs to know to be strong and to always choose the right. I guess we just need to keep trying everyday:)
I made her a giant cookie for her first day of school!
Coming off the bus, we are so proud:):)
A proud Gayton Gator! Of course her little sister/best friend had to get in on the action to:)
Her teacher Mrs. McDonald, whom she loves! I am so grateful that she has such an awesome teacher to spend her days with!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Such great pictures! Laura started middle school this year (grade 6) and I've had a hard time adjusting to that! I've called the elementary school before to give a message to her at least once! ha ha ha