Thursday, November 20, 2008

Reflections of Christ

Yesterday in Institute we watched a very touching slideshow called Reflections of Christ.  Mark is the photographer and wanted to take pictures of real people reflecting Christ's life.  the music they put to it added so much and I was very touched, what a perfect thing start the Christmas season, yes I know we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet, but Christmas is my favorite time of year! I love the feeling that is ever more present in the world, of giving and kindness. I would call it Christ-like, and wish it would stay ever so prevalent as it is at Christmas time. Anyways I loved it. I am so grateful for the people that use their talents to help us visualize Christ's life. This is actually a traveling exhibit and is now at the Washington D.C temple! Check it out at 
reflectionsofchrist.com, and then click on Blog. Hope you enjoy!!:)

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hey lady, Drew said he saw you at the temple and you recognized him- impressive! I LOVE this slideshow. I put in on my blog back in June. I can't wait to get to the temple and see it in the visitors' center. Here's a link to the website:
http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/2008/03/reflections-sli.html
MERRY CHRISTMAS!