Friday, April 25, 2008

The Monument 10K

I ran the Monument 10k! It was quite the race. There are 30,000 runners who come from all over the country, and raises money for cancer research.  You can run in memory of someone or in honor of someone. I ran for my sweet sister-in-law, Eliza Woodland a 2x cancer survivor! I admire her and her strength and for the amazing person she is! Josh was supposed to run, but hurt his knee so I ran with both of our time chips. Josh and the girls came out in the rain to support me, wow am I lucky to have such an awesome family:) 
Here are my "trainers" my wonderful girls! I regularly run with the girls in the double stroller, at times Lilli isn't too fond of going for a run. When I would tell her I needed to practice for my race she would consent. Whenever a hill came along she would cheer me on "Go Mommy Go, Go Mommy Go!!" Too cute! Thanks to my two beautiful girls!!!

No comments: